[Dixielandjazz] Buddy Bolden Revival Orchestra recordings

D and R Hardie darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 15 01:28:16 PDT 2008

Sorry al,l
There was an error in on of the URL addresses.
  It should Have read as below:
I have had a few requests from readers of "The Birth of Jazz:Reviving
the Music of the Bolden Era" and others for a CD of the Buddy Bolden
Revival Orchestra, We have not yet produced a commercial CD but our
guitar player Paul Finnerty has made a DVD of items from our February
Sydney Jazz Club concert. This can be purchased from him via his
website  called Riff Raff Jazz:   http://www.riffraffjazz.net
 You can also download free additional concert recordings  and a movie
from previous concerts via my web page or  at:
http://www.esnips.com/web/BuddyBoldenRevivalOrchestra

regards
Dan Hardie
Web page