[Dixielandjazz] BEER

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 11:26:45 PDT 2008

Hi Steve and listmates,

Just catching up on old emails.  I was at Kelly's Pub around the beginning of February this year after returning from a ski trip at Sunday River Maine, where besides having a great ski vacation during the GO 50 WEEK (a annual week for the over 50 set), I also had the good fortune to sing with Denny Breau, brother of the late,great Lenny Breau - jazz guitarist virtuso, whose family lived in Quebec and Manitoba for a while. But I digress. Yes, the Jazz Knights are a great band. Do they still play on Tuesdays?  Ski season is fast approaching.

Speaking of Tuesday nights, The Rex Jazz Bar in Toronto has a great jam night on Tuesdays. If any are in the area, please check it out.

Let me know, and we can meet!!

Barbara Jordan