[Dixielandjazz] Craig Ventresco's Website

Katie Cavera kcavera at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 9 15:06:51 PDT 2008

Hello List -
With help from my friend and fellow listmate Rae Ann Hopkins Berry, I've put together a website for guitarist Craig Ventresco:
http://craigventresco.com/

Craig is a San Francisco based Ragtime / Early Jazz Guitarist.  He learns a lot of songs from his extensive Cylinder and 78 collection and is one of the only guys I know still playing these early jazz styles on the guitar.  On his Scrapbook page you can see videos that Rae Ann has made of Craig playing in local clubs and if you find yourself in the Bay Area, he's definitely worth checking out at one of his regular gigs.
- Katie

http://www.katiecavera.net
http://www.youtube.com/kcavera