[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans comes to London ~ 24/25th October, 2008

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Oct 9 12:14:19 PDT 2008

I've seen the Rebirth Brass Band twice. They are like a Rock band with horns
and a New Orleans Street Band. They will have the audience dancing in the
isles or streets, as the case may be.

Personally, me being from the old school, it is not MKOM but they can sure
turn on a crowd. They did it in Sacramento and I saw them do it in Pensacola
as I'm sure the good Dr. Vickers will attest.

--Bob Ringwald