[Dixielandjazz] The Newlywed Resurfaces

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 5 13:36:04 PDT 2008

Mazel Tov, Elazar.

Loved the pictures. Krina is much too good for you. I hope you told
her we shared a room in Eilat Israel two years ago. <grin>

I have a wine tasting gig booked for Saturday night, November 15 in NJ
near Philly with my trio, or possibly the quartet if I can talk them
into a few more shekels . A benefit for a local YMCA but don't let
that stop you. You and your lovely bride would be most welcome. 7 to
10 PM. We'll be playing Great American Songbook Jazz with a few
Dixieland songs thrown in, though IMO, trio Dixieland is a misnomer.

May get a few more trio/quartet gigs by accident for that week, but we
generally try and take November off to sharpen our axes and take a
vacation from each other so I won't be actively promoting gigs for the
6 piece band.

I'd be pleased to stop by and see you both in Philly during that week,
for lunch or whatever.  At your convenience, like we did last year.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone