[Dixielandjazz] Tinyurl for my previous question

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 20:35:22 PST 2008

Here is a tinyurl, since the rhapsody link is too long to copy.

_http://tinyurl.com/62o9s2_ (http://tinyurl.com/62o9s2)

hope this works.

Art

In a message dated 11/30/2008 8:26:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Artwoo at aol.com writes:

Hi:  There is an album by Riverside Records called "Sounds of New   Orleans"

Track 15 on Disc 2 has a piano trumpet duet of I'm Coming  Virginia.
I am stumped as to who the players are.

Since I use  Rhapsody as my source, I don't have access to the original
record or  CD.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here  is a link to the  real player website for this  track:

_http://www.rhapsody.com/player?type=track&id=tra.23522617&remote=false&page=&
pageregion=&guid=&from=&hasrhapx=true&__pcode_
(http://www.rhapsody.com/player?type=track&id=tra.23522617&remote=false&page=&
pageregion=&guid=&from=&hasrhap
x=true&__pcode)  =

Thanks in advance.