[Dixielandjazz] Song Lists

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 30 18:04:30 PST 2008

Every once in a while someone asks for a list of OKOM songs for his/
her band to learn. I forgot I had this site in my "draft" file for a
few years. That's where I put things I don't want to forget. <grin>

The 2003 list has 1768 OKOM songs of which I think many are public
domain. The web site used to supply lead sheets for these songs. In
any event, the list is a treasure. It even has " Road to Gundagai
(The)"  and  "Roll The Patrol" <grin>

http://www.mainely-jazz.com/leadsheets/songlist%2003-30-2006.txt

The Main(e) home page is hosted by listmate Craig Johnson and is:

http://www.mainely-jazz.com/

His 2008 lead sheet list contains 2696 OKOM songs and is at:

http://www.mainely-jazz.com/leadsheets_new/

However, bear in mind that Craig's long term focus is to sell lead
sheets and/or trade for yours.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband