[Dixielandjazz] Wrembel & Russell at Fada's

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 08:30:45 PST 2008

Jonathan Russell will be performing with guitarist  Stephane Wrembel
this Saturday evening, November 29 in Brooklyn, NYC:

Fada Restaurant
530 Driggs Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11211
718-388-6607
http://www.fadany.com

Fada is a charming, four star, French Bistro in the Williamsburg
section of Brooklyn. It is exactly the kind of place you expect to see
a gypsy combo complete with singer. And if you go there this Saturday,
you will see exactly that.

 From what I hear, Wrembel and Russell challenge each other in the
best Hot Club tradition and I'm told the singer is sultry. Take your
main squeeze and pretend you are in Montmartre..

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband