[Dixielandjazz] skiffle music

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Nov 23 21:11:05 PST 2008

Some very nice Youtubes show up for Robbers Dogs Jazz Band, but again
- a washboard alone does not make it a Skiffle Band!

(The singer in http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=l7NISVbx2Uc reminds me a
bit of a woman who has often sung in the SF Bay Area Trad scene, but
my mind is slipping on her name right now...)

Dave Richoux