[Dixielandjazz] Good unknown musicians

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 8 14:15:35 PST 2008

> Marek Boym" <marekboym at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Good music is good music, with or without political message.  I have
> never heard of any of those musicians, but the performace of that song
> is among the best I have heard.

Dear Marek:

Yes, they are good. One of the neat things about living where I do is
that I get to hear musicians in NYC, Philadelphia and Baltimore-
Washington DC.  There are hundreds, if not thousands of good jazz
musicians in that corridor. Mostly unknown. How lucky I am, to still
get out and listen to live music. So much good live music lout there,
so little time.

Cheers,
Steve