[Dixielandjazz] SD Thanksgiving Dixieland Jazz Festival BandSchedule

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Nov 6 12:27:57 PST 2008

Jim & Myrna Goodwin, goodwinhawkins at cox.net wrote:

> The band schedule for the 29th Annual San Diego Thanksgiving Dixieland
> Jazz Festival is up on their web site.  Hope to see you at the festival.

Our's, the Fulton Street Jazz band schedule follows:

Nov 28  Friday
1:15 PM  Panorama, Bob Ringwald, Royal Palm #1
1:45 PM  Golden Ballroom
4:15 PM  Grand Hall Foyer
7:15 PM  California Room

Nov 29  Saturday
12:00 PM Town and Country
  3:15 PM  San Diego Room, Special guest Chloe Feoranzo
  8:45 PM  Pacific Room, special guest John Cocuzzi

Nov 30  Sunday
11:00 AM  Grand Hall Foyer
  1:00 PM  Pacific Room

Hope to see some Listmates at the festival.

--bob Ringwald