[Dixielandjazz] Repeat messages

Glen Page gpage at dccnet.com
Wed May 28 17:12:32 PDT 2008

Why are we subjected to Robert Ringwald's message 6 times between 3 43 and 4
15?

In the past there have requests to ensure that posts are sent in such a
manner to ensure that some recipients are not burdened with additional costs
that may be incurred by reason of paying by the minute. The cited problems
included copying numerous postings in their entirety.

I respect Bob's difficulties but is there not a way that this sort of
occurrence can be prevented, either by the SJML site or by a monitoring
device on the senders computer?

With due respect,

Glen Page.