[Dixielandjazz] sugar foot stomp solo- king oliver

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Sun May 25 13:12:54 PDT 2008

Now then, Steve, I was about to jump in and express my surprise that you've never heard King Oliver's solo on "Sugar Foot Stomp" by the Dixie Syncopators, but others have beaten me to it.

The only excuse I can find is that this is a Dixieland forum, and while SFS is very much OKOM, it definitely isn't "Dixieland" music.

I second Dick Sleeman, and humbly suggest that you listen to it on the Red Hot Jazz Archive at
http://tinyurl.com/6phl2h
and then scroll down the alphabetical list of song titles.

PS You can keep your farm!

Kind Regards

Bob Smith

--
Jeg bruker gratisversjonen av SPAMfighter for privatbrukere.
 Den har fjernet 4405 søppelpostmeldinger til nå.