[Dixielandjazz] Neville Dickie with Stan McDonald

Stan McDonald stanmm at comcast.net
Sat May 24 19:50:00 PDT 2008

Anybody familiar (or unfamiliar) with English stride and boogie master pianist, Neville Dickie -- those in striking distance of Boston, at least -- should not miss the opportunity to hear Neville, with yours truly (soprano sax, clarinet)  and Dave Bragdon, drums, on Neville's sixth annual sojourn from England to play with elements of my Blue Horizon Jazz Band at the Sherborn Inn (Sherborn, Mass): Tuesday, May 27, 7:00--9:30.
Adm. $15.00. No min. (Check either of us on Google. Great Youtube videos of Neville). Reservations strongly recommended: 508-655-9521.
www.Sherborninn.com/calendar

PS: Just getting acquainted with DJML. Asked Webmaster to give me an idea of the geographical distribution of members. No answer yet.