[Dixielandjazz] Larry W. in St. Louis, Death of Wife

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu May 22 09:00:29 PDT 2008

Hello List,

I tried last night to check the archives and got a "temporarily  unavailable"
message.  I had disabled my mail delivery because I was  traveling last week.
 So I cannot be sure if this info already posted, but  a list mate friend did
not think so.

Larry (Larrysbands) has been such a strong "giver" on this list I know  you
would want to know that his wife, Carolyn, died unexpectedly Tuesday May  13.
She had very recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and had  just
begun chemotherapy.  Things suddenly went askew and then tragic  from my
perspective.

I have seen no info published on family memorial preferences.  I am  back in
town, back on this list, and plan to see Larry face to face for the  first
time this evening at a Memorial Service.  If I can learn about  Memorial
preferences I will post that on this list.
Ginny

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.