[Dixielandjazz] C Soprano looking for Linus

Stan McDonald stanmm at comcast.net
Fri May 16 14:49:37 PDT 2008

I posted a notice on DJML on May 4, advertising a Buescher C, straight soprano sax and received an email on 5/15 from a Linus Thrasher expressing interest, and adding his email address as lthrasher at cfl.rr.com. I simply hit reply and got a message saying that my email to 1thasher at cfl.rr.com had "failed permanently."  I resent to lthrasher address he had given me but have had no reply. Am completely baffled as to how this could happen. Linus, are you out there?  Hope to hear from you!  Stan McDonald