[Dixielandjazz] NO

pj.ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Fri May 16 02:09:37 PDT 2008

Hi All,

Sad Comment.. I watched a film on TV last night. Tommy Lee Jones in `Double Jeopardy`. Quite a good film but part of ther action was in New Orleans, in Bourbon street  no less and THERE WAS NO DIXIELAND playing..

The only bit of OKOM was St James Infirmary from a funeral procession.. It would have been unthinkable a few years ago for anyone to have made a film without an OKOM soundtrack, it helped establish the shot. Not anymore. I don`t think I shall be returning.

Cheers

Pat