[Dixielandjazz] FW: Irish Jazz

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed May 14 06:30:35 PDT 2008

Marek wrote about Pat Ladd's post on Ireland weather & jazz:
>Don't be so anti-Irish!  The weather there is not as bad as that!  The
country is lovely, and so are the people, and they have an extremely low
crime rate!

Marek, I picked on the weather in Ireland in my post, also, and I'm
certainly not anti-Irish!  :>  Pat was probably trying to draw attention
away from where he lives....a place that one famous musician called "that
miserable little island off the west coast of France"!

Just kidding, Pat...honest!  (I'll be in London at the end of this month.
Should I bring my umbrella?)

Jim