[Dixielandjazz] Bebe and Beebe

Anton Crouch anton.crouch at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 12 03:36:28 PDT 2008

Hello Ric

Ah, good - "Bebe" is now sorted-out. In my internet searches I
concentrated on the Ziegfeld Follies connection and only found cover
pages of the music with Eddie Cantor's photo.

I, also, came across that Music Australia listing and it reinforced my
bias in thinking that the spellings were alternatives for the same
piece. I now know better and, not having seen the artefacts, would guess
that the different spellings are a clerical error.

I see that you're in Toronto. It's a small world - my son is presently
there, on his way to London!

All the best,
Anton