[Dixielandjazz] A hot band could use your vote

Bob Rubin rhr261 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 09:57:46 PDT 2008

Here is an email I got from Baby Soda, a hot OKOM
band in NYC. They could use your vote. What a
great thing NPR is doing to give street
performers  a stage.

*********************************

Hello good people,

Baby Soda Jazz Band here with an exciting bit of
news...we're 1 of 4 bands in a contest, the
winner of which gets to perform on NPR! The
voting is up to you, so if you want to hear us on
NPR all you gotta do is click on this link
http://www.npr.org/blogs/bryantpark/2008/05/turn_a_subway_busker_into_a_bpp_star.html#commentSection
, and then vote Baby Soda!  Voting ends early
Monday morning so do it now!!

Thank you for your help and support.

Sincerely,
Baby Soda

p.s.. We have many performances coming up soon,
so check out http://www.myspace.com/babysodaband
for our schedule, or look for us in Washington
Square Park on a sunny day.  Also check out our
new website at http://www.babysoda.org