[Dixielandjazz] Bohéms in Sacramento

Tamas Ittzes bohem at fibermail.hu
Thu May 8 16:34:01 PDT 2008

Dear friends,

The Bohém Ragtime Jazz Band from Kecskemét, Hungary is soon going to a
2-week US tour. We perform at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee and play
pre-Jubilee gigs. If you are around, please, look us up!

I just want to mention that we are doing a concert with Joe Muranyi,
last clarinettist of Louis Armstrong, on Tuesday, May 13. This will be
in our home town, Kecskemét, Hungary and the main purpose is that Joe
turned 80 in January. Since he was not here then we can do this birthday
concert with and for him now. He is still in good shape and we'll put
together a great show, I'm sure.

Cheers,

Tamas

Tamas ITTZES
violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival organizer
Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band
Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Mailing address: H-6001 KECSKEMET, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone: +36(20)82-447-82
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at fibermail.hu
Web site: http://www.bohemragtime.com