[Dixielandjazz] Question from Igor

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed May 7 22:59:11 PDT 2008

Geeze, you have opened a can of worms.  This discussion has been beat to
death many times here on DJML.

I personally do not find many modern tunes that I want to play.  I have to
play them on legit gigs but don't enjoy doing them on Jazz gigs.

Only my take.

You'll hear plenty, especially from Steve.

--bob Ringwald