[Dixielandjazz] New Trend?

Andy.Ling at quantel.com Andy.Ling at quantel.com
Tue May 6 08:23:08 PDT 2008

Steve Barbone wrote on 06/05/2008 15:28:49:

> Giving the music away. Wow. Hope this doesn't become the wave of the
> future.

Snip..

> May 6, 2008 - NY TIMES - By Jeff Leeds
> Nine Inch Nails Album Is Free Online

Snip....

In a similar vein, the classical world, in the guise of Tasmin Little
has been doing the same :-

http://www.tasminlittle.org.uk/free_cd/index.html

You can even download high quality images to create CD labels
and sleeves.

Actually, this goes a step further and challenges you to write to
Tasmin Little and tell her what you did or didn't like about the
music. She also challenges you to go to a concert. And that, I think,
is the real reason behind doing this. She is trying to get people to
got to live concerts. Which sounds like a good idea and may
even work for OKOM

Andy Ling

--

This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not