[Dixielandjazz] Selling vintage C soprano sax, Buescher

Stan McDonald stanmm at comcast.net
Sun May 4 20:18:09 PDT 2008

I may soon be putting on Ebay my Buescher, C, straight soprano sax, serial # 96452, c. 1909. Silver-plated, needs overhaul and mouthpiece, but a beautiful instrument. Minimum bid would be $800. I don't want to mess with transactional details, so would be going through an Ebay broker, but thought first to check potential interest among DJML members.

Also, if there is interest in my band, venues, records or memorabilia (e.g. New Black Eagle Jazz Band official T-shirts) please check out and contact me at: www.bluehorizonjazzband.com. Keep the faith.

Stan McDonald (I'm the guy who sold one of Omer Simeon's Albert clarinets to the marvelous Tito Martino).