[Dixielandjazz] Buescher C soprano sax for sale by Stan McDonald

Stan McDonald stanmm at comcast.net
Sun May 4 19:42:37 PDT 2008

I may soon be putting this item on Ebay. It is a Buescher, straight, C soprano, serial #96452, c. 1909. It is silver plated, needs mouthpiece and overhaul, but is a beautiful instrument. I'll be asking $800 minimum bid. I don't want to mess with details, so am doing this through an Ebay broker, but thought I would first see if any interest among DJML. Also, If members have interest in my band, venues, recordings, please check out www.bluehorizonjazzband.com. Keep the faith.

Stan McDonald (the guy who sold one of Omer Simeon's Albert clarinets to the superb Tito Martino).