[Dixielandjazz] KMHD.FM: Traditional Jazz Reminder

Kit W. Johnson kit at bscjb.com
Fri May 2 10:12:28 PDT 2008

'Hi Again' OKOM Fans:

Here's an irregular reminder about the Traditional Jazz Show I host which
airs every weekend on Sunday morning from 9 to 10 a.m. Pacific Standard Time
on KMHD FM 89.1 (www.kmhd.fm).

The program on May 4 will feature another fine lineup of recordings. Here's
what's in store:

-  Martinique (Bob Barnard's Australian Jazz All Stars)
-  Isle of Capri (Wingy Manone)
-  There's a House in Harlem for Sale (Henry "Red" Allen)
-  Wabash Stomp (Roy Eldridge)
-  Double Roast (Dave Dallwitz)
-  Elite Syncopations (British Tuba Quartet)
-  Bill Bailey, Won't You Please Come Home (Ophelia Ragtime Orchestra)
-  Sugarfoot Strut (Hotter Than Six Jazz Band)
-  Aggravatin' Papa (Jean Kittrell with the Boll Weevil Jazz Band)
-  Buddy's Habit (Bob Schulz & the Riverboat Ramblers)
-  's Wonderful (Miff Mole)
-  What a Little Moonlight can Do (Billie Holiday)
-  When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob Bobbin' Along (Al Jolson)
-  River Stay 'Way from My Door (Jimmie Noone's Apex Club Orchestra)
-  The Man from the South (Pasadena Roof Orchestra)
-  South Rampart Street Parade (Bob Barnard's Australian Jazz All Stars

Thanks for tuning in.
Kit

Kit W. Johnson
Black Swan Classic Jazz Band