[Dixielandjazz] Firehouse Five

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 18:52:33 PDT 2008

The Firehouse Five + Two made a lot of 78's. I have some of them, maybe
twenty or so. As a high school student I was crazy about the group and went
without lunch and used the money to buy their 78"s. As to whether they ever
recorded "Darktown Strutters" I'm not sure- seems they did if memory serves me
correctly-but I could have to search through the old 78's in the basement to
prove it-something I don't have time for just now-
                                        Ted

Home.