[Dixielandjazz] Paul Edgerton is 50 today!

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Wed Mar 26 14:30:27 PDT 2008

Lucky Lad, Paul. Jean and I have been married over 52 years, so Paul's
dad had bot yet gotten to the gleam in his eye stage as yet!
 At age 77 myself, I can see that he has some prime time left. His curse
- if any - will be finding enough gigs to make the time pass without
having to turn to alternate jazz forms most never heard of, and the rest
will be glad to have missed.
HBDTY, HBDTY, Get Plastered, you B. . . ad boy, HBDTY.
Don Ingle