[Dixielandjazz] Firemen in Japan

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 07:58:31 PDT 2008

Hi Sandy,
Lee posted a bit about this gig on fourstring list last night.  Here's  more
info for all from Lee:

Hi Ginny,

Thanks for sharing this. We are indeed having fun doing a  non-standard show
that includes standard instruments; Banjo, Sousaphone.  Trumpet, and Drums. I
had no idea when I won the contract that we would be doing  a highly scripted
choreographed show. The show was written, conceived, and  produced by Dwight
Kennedy from L.A. who is a pretty fair plectrum banjoist in  his own right. He
is also a talented actor/producer singer guitar player agent  etc.

I consider it a minor miracle at my age to be doing something like  this at a
theme park (Universal Studios Japan) on a long-term contract at my  age. I
hope to win an extended contract here but as it is we will be here until  at
least next January 15th. 2009 five days a week. Hope all is well back home in
the good ole U.S.A.!

Lee Floyd

In a message dated 3/26/2008 9:51:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,