[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Scotland

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 07:13:57 PDT 2008

Hello Ken,
Oerhaps you know whether The Diplomats of Jazz are still around?  Only
yesterday I listened again to their old recording, and I loved Jim
Petri's playing as much as I did when I first heard the band in
Edinburgh in the 1980's!
And whatever happened to Swing 2008 (they called themseves Swing '84
when I first heard them, and had Roy Percy on bass).
Keep Swinging!
Marek