[Dixielandjazz] Is New Orleans Jazz coming back?

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 14:41:07 PDT 2008

Thanks!  Yes, I do think the tunes on their myspace indicate tons of  talent,
doing the right stuff to experience success, fun for me to listen to  (once)
or go see.  My ears would not put up with many replays of most  of what I'm
hearing --but I think that younger ears would!  And I can  hear the multiple
musical influences.  Just now getting to the throat  singing that starts, Ol'
Roy, am an admirer of throat singing and do think it  works well with jazz.
Ginny

In a message dated 3/23/2008 4:00:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,