[Dixielandjazz] Fresno.

Kay Spencer kay2840 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 14:34:21 PDT 2008

Three Rivers was the very first festival that I attended.  It still remains my favorite, at least in the years when the rain is under control! (g)

  Kay in Gilroy

"Robert S. Ringwald" <robert at ringwald.com> wrote:
  Mike and Listmates, we, the Fulton Street Jazz Band will be at the Fresno
festival next year. Hope to see you there.

We will also be in Three Rivers in April of this year and next year. And,
at the Fresno Club May 11, 2008.

--Bob Ringwald
Fulton Street Jazz Band