[Dixielandjazz] Banners for Music Stands

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sun Mar 23 11:42:00 PDT 2008

I use cardboard stands with the logo of the band on the front.  They fold up
and go in a oblong gig bag with a handle for carrying.  Haven't measured the
gig bag when the stands are in it but it seems to be about 4 inches thick.
Suitable for checking on an airplane.  They really look sharp.

If you are interested, I can scare up the name of the place where we
purchased them.

--Bob Ringwald
Fulton Street Jazz Band

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"I couldn't wait for success... so I went ahead without it."
--Jonathan Winters