[Dixielandjazz] band banners

Russ Guarino russguarino at comcast.net
Sat Mar 22 15:18:29 PDT 2008

I once saw a  band that had, what looked to be, pillow cases that slid down the manhasset type stand with the excess hanging over the
stand in front.  About 1/3 covered the stand and 2/3s was the hang.

On the hang, they had embroidered the band logo and name. Each stand in the front line had the treatment.  It was surprisingly
effective. Probably reasonably cheap. And the fold up and carry would be minimal weight and bulk.

Russ Guarino