[Dixielandjazz] Fresno.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 22 16:48:59 PDT 2008

Don Robertson and Rae Anne didn't take the bait, so I'll have to at
least say something.

The usual panoply of stars were present, Uptown Lowdown, High Sierra,
Bob Schulz, etc.  But my own focus was the El Dorado Tribute Band,
consisting of Hal Smith, Clint Baker, Howard Miyata, Vince Saunders,
Mike Baird, and Georgia Korba of the Mighty Aphrodite.  The two sets
thid band did were worth the expense, all told.  To hear the El Dorado
"live" in 2008 was a treat indescribeable.

Everything else as usual was more than enjoyable, so Fresno 2008 was
"worth the money".

So, now, Don and Rae Anne?  Any comment???