[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Club in NSW OZ.

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Mar 22 16:16:38 PDT 2008

  Stephen G Barbone replied to Robin Gaskell [in  part]:
> ..........I suggest you contact list mate Bill Haesler who is the
> resident jazz guru in NSW, Oz. His advice would be local as well as
> informed.

Thank you very-bloody-much Steve!
As if I haven't got enough jazz stuff on my plate in my old age.
8>)
Just kidding, as usual.
However, I'm finally learning to delegate; which has taken almost a
lifetime of urging from my wife Jess.
I have a dear old jazz mate, record collector, eminent discographer and
researcher (particularly Australian jazz) who is a longtime and well
respected member the Oz jazz family and who has been a Lithgow NSW
resident for yonks.
Jack Mitchell.
I've already forwarded the enquiry to him and he has just advised me
that he will contact Robin direct.
Australia has a great jazz club network, all happy to assist each other
in fostering our music
Jack can put Robin in contact with our premier and oldest club - the
Sydney Jazz Club plus others in the large area surrounding Lithgow.
Kind regards,
Bill.