[Dixielandjazz] Stomach Trouble

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Mar 22 16:05:16 PDT 2008

A guy walks into the doctor's office and says, "Doc, I haven't had a bowel
movement
in a week!" The doctor gives him a prescription for a mild laxative and
tells him,
"If it doesn't work, let me know."

A week later the guy is back: "Doc, still no movement!"
The doctor says, "Hmm, guess you need something stronger," and prescribes a
powerful
laxative.

Still another week later the poor guy is back: "Doc, STILL nothing!"
The doctor, worried, says, "We'd better get some more information about you
to try
to figure out what's going on. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a musician."

The doctor looks up and says, "Aha! That's it! Here's $10.00. Go get
something to
eat!"

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"I couldn't wait for success... so I went ahead without it."
--Jonathan Winters