[Dixielandjazz] To All members

Russ Guarino russguarino at comcast.net
Mon Mar 17 19:32:11 PDT 2008

I think it is important that we remain pure at all costs !!!  How do we know she is a sporting lady?  To be fair we need proof.  What
if she signed up under a false name  without our knowledge?  How many may already be on our list that we don't know of?  Do we accept
Gay members?  Perhaps we should have a screening questionnaire for all members?  This is a highly volatile question fraught with
dangers.  Be careful...Oh Lord !!!

Russ Guarino