[Dixielandjazz] Shamless plugs.

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Tue Mar 11 12:16:06 PDT 2008

I am not sure how the other DJML members feel about it, but I think
there should be no apology, even by subject line, to individuals and
bands plugging their projects or gigs on the DJML as it is the only way
many of us none musicians ever hear about some of these gigs.  It does
concern the music, even if it is not all Dixieland music as the name of
the list implies.  Nor are many of the posts as is that are considered
legit.

Since many of us for one reason or another, on the digest at least, read
the subject lines first, it would give us a heads up on upcoming events
rather then having to scroll down to see what the shameless plug is. It
would take nothing away from the posts trying to find words and music
for certain songs or other subjects.  Just a suggestion.

Mad Dawg