[Dixielandjazz] Another Shameless Plug

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:53:53 PDT 2008

Wish I could be there!
As it is, on the dates mentioned I'll be in Poland, in Krakow and
Warsaw, and so far I've only found one traditional jazz event in
Krakow (the 16th), and none in Warsaw (where I'll be from the 18th to
the 20th).  Friday night (9:30AM an ungodly hour) - it's home, sweet
home.
BTW, should I unsubscribe for the duration?  My gmail maibox has 1G capacity.
Cheers