[Dixielandjazz] Riverwalk show poll

Don Mopsick mophandl at landing.com
Fri Mar 7 13:48:52 PST 2008

For those of you who listen to Riverwalk Jazz regularly, we have a new show
poll going back to the first of the year covering all of the January and
February shows.

We're interested in your opinions about each of our shows, especially those
of you in this community who seem especially knowledgeable about the good
jazz. You know who you are.

To get the to the poll, go to
http://forums.riverwalkjazz.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=112 after you
register on the site with a new login if you have not yet done so. You can
also add your comments about individual shows.

The shows from the last 2 months featured, performing with The Jim Cullum
Jazz Band: Bob Barnard, Vernel Bagneris, John Pizzarelli, Nina Ferro, Carol
Woods, Paul Mehling, Rebecca Kilgore, Clark Terry, Dick Hyman, Shelly Berg,
Ken Peplowski, Bria Skonberg, Harry Allen, Topsy Chapman, Dave Bennett, etc.

Thanks in advance for voting.

If you are not yet a regular Riverwalk listener, well, what are you waiting
for? You can stream the shows for free any time from our website at
http://www.riverwalkjazz.org

"The bad jazz a cat blows wails on long after he's cut out. The groovy, the
groovy is often stashed with his frame" --Lord Buckley paraphrasing Marc
Antony in "Julius Ceasar."

mopo