[Dixielandjazz] Bonjour!

Dick Sleeman dick at sleeman.nl
Thu Mar 6 05:33:58 PST 2008

Caveau de la Huchette, Rue de la Huchette 5 (Métro St. Michel)

http://www.caveaudelahuchette.fr/index2.html

Rigoler!

Dick <dick at sleeman.nl>

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hello Everyone.  I hope I do this right...

My name is Katie Cavera and I'm a Guitar / Banjo
player from California.  Currently, I'm in Paris,
France playing in a production about Josephine Baker.
We're actually touring right now but when we aren't on
the road, they have us staying here in Paris.

I'm contacting the list because I'm trying to find
Traditional Jazz places here in Paris.  I'd love to
find some jam sessions and meet other French Jazz
musicians that are interested in Traditional Jazz. (Or
Gypsy Jazz, or New Orleans Jazz, or...well you get the
idea...)  If that's not really possible, then I'd just
like to find some venues where I can hear other bands
playing Traditional Jazz.  Any advice you could give
me would be great.
Mercí,

Katie Cavera
http://www.katiecavera.net/

ps in a few weeks our tour will take us to the South
of France (Nice and Aix-En-Provence for almost three
weeks.) so if anyone has any tips for that part of the
country too that would be great!