[Dixielandjazz] Real Player 11 - vista - redhotjazz site ?????

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sat Mar 1 13:31:38 PST 2008

Bob;

I have WinXP with WMP 11. I upgraded my Real Player to version 11 and had
the same problem as you. My browser is FireFox.

Here's what I did to fix this problem:

1) opened Firefox.
2)  clicked on the Tools menu.
3) clicked on the options under the Tools menu.
4) clicked on the Content menu.
5) clicked on the Manage button.
6) scan down the list of files types until you see "RAM".
7) double-click on the "RAM" entry and tell FireFox to play this file with
the Real Player (you may be able to simply click on the "Default Player"
circle.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Stan
Stan Brager