[Dixielandjazz] Recording and saving from YouTube etc

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Mar 1 04:44:43 PST 2008

I want to offer my very big thanks to all the listmembers who rushed to my
aid reference recording - or saving rather - film clips from You-Tube.
Following advice offered to me here I downloaded the free version of Real
Player !! which works absolutely perfectly so far.
It works so well in fact that any other video clips I am watching on other
sites Real Player comes on line and offers to download the clip.
Up to now it seems perfect for the purpose.
Thanks again - Brian Harvey.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
18:32