[Dixielandjazz] Elkhart, Ind.Jazz Festival.

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Sun Jun 29 21:33:58 PDT 2008

I would have been there this year except for the minor difficulty of having surgery exactly one week before the start of the festival!  It's my hope that if I can survive the gas prices over the next year that my little group of myself, our son, and his soon-to-be-fiancee will be there next year.  It sounds as if we missed a good one.

Hal Vickery