[Dixielandjazz] Bill Marshall's Elastic Band?

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Jun 25 19:34:13 PDT 2008

Hi All.

I was going through a box of souvenirs (mostly from trips to the UK
and Europe since 1993) and I found a tiny photocopy flyer for "Bill
Marshall's Original Elastic Band" - Swing, Jazz, Standards & Big Band
now appearing: 26th May 8:30 PM Pullman Platform. Small picture of a
6 piece band wearing Tuxedos. No phone number or address.

There was no other info on the flyer (city, country, etc.) and I
don't even remember if I actually went to see them (most of my trips
were on a pretty tight schedule.)

Ring any bells? Nothing specific turns up on Goggle.

Dave Richoux