[Dixielandjazz] Bill Watrous pt deux

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Jun 25 10:23:14 PDT 2008

Most Youtube clips are highly compressed (to allow quicker downloads)
and rapid motions - especially drummer, t-bone and banjo player hands
- do get "simplified a bit!"  The audio is a bit more forgiving -
mp3s do take some quality out, but the average human ear (and
computer speaker) is not as critical as the eye...

In this case, the sound may have been reworked from a good audio
track, but to me, the slide positions and motions seem pretty much OK.

Dave Richoux