[Dixielandjazz] Jazzticots (and the Reedwarmers)

Mic (from Burgundy) michelmiconnet.djml at free.fr
Fri Jun 20 13:09:09 PDT 2008

David Richoux ecrivait (wrote),  le (on) 20/06/2008 11:07 :
> Hi all,
>
> Over on Redhotjazz, the French group known as Jazzticots is being
> discussed. I never heard them before, quite interesting! 2 reed front
> line, banjo drums and Sousaphone - that is all.
>
>  They do not seem to have a web page but there are quite a few Youtube
> clips of them:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6ho38z and follow the links...  some of the same
> musicians are in a group called the Reedwarmers.

Hello from France

About Redhot Reedwarmers, you can take a look on their Myspace :
http://www.myspace.com/reedwarmers

or on their website :
http://www.reedwarmers.com/red-hot-reedwarmers-accueil.html

and on the myspace of Aurélie Tropez (pretty saxophonist and clarinetist) :
http://www.myspace.com/aurlietropez

Mic