[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 22:09:54 PDT 2008

Please don't think I was complaining about the noise. Yes, I agree that it
is all part of the Jubilee atmosphere. I was just amused that some list
members thought street noise was some sort of affront to their musical
sensibilities and had to complain to authorities about it and offered up the
Jubilee experience as a contrast.

Scott Anthony