[Dixielandjazz] By the sea

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:17:02 PDT 2008

...we will DUNK and swim, and we'll laugh and fool around the water

...I'd love to be beside your side beside the sea beside the seaside

"you and I" is a humorous effect...the expectation is "you and me" because of the rhyme, and actually is grammatically correct, but "I" is funny.

of course, there's also "pa is rich, ma's a bitch, honey what do we care?"

steve "alternate lyrics are a blast" hoog